In 2013, the new Nissan GT-R is the car to look out for. If you are a speed junkie and adventure is in your blood then the Nissan GT-R is the car of the year for you. The 2013 Nissan GT-R now gets more power and the car claims to attain a speed of 60 MPH from zero MPH in just 2.7 seconds.
Here are some of the features to look out for:
THE EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR LOOK OF THE CAR:
- The tachometer ring has a blue lighting that now matches with the shift position interior light upgrading the music system from Bose woofers to Bose Precision Sound System Woofers.
- The newest addition to the model is the inclusion of the ‘For Track Pack’. This Track pack has specific six spoke RAYS and additional cooling ducts that will maintain the temperature at all times.
- Rest of the interior and the exterior are largely unchanged and similar to the previous model as the 2013 model has largely been built to improve the performance of the car and not its looks.
THE ENGINE ON OFFER:
- The new 2013 Nissan GT-R will have an additional 12 HP over its previous or current model. This means that the engine is a twin-turbocharged V6 3.8 liter engine that provides an output of 542 HP. All the way from 3200 rpm to 5800 rpm is delivered by the 466 lbs-ft of torque.
- The engine is better then before due to the adoption of better and currently designed sodium filled valve which improves exhaust valve cooling performance, a compact under floor catalyzer which leads to reduced air flow resistance, better intake efficiency, increased control and better exhaust emissions efficiency.
- The Flywheel housing has a better fixing bearing and the strengthening of the shift fork arm has resulted in refined quietness and shift feel. The car provides racing car type asymmetrical suspension which increases the responsiveness of the car and also makes it much smoother and easier to drive around.
- The Premium edition of the Nissan GT-R also comes with Nissan Carbon Ceramic Brakes which will make the car much more handy and comfortable to ride.